The International Federation of Sled Dog sports is hosting an International Race Judge Seminar Oct. 24-28, 2018 in Bristol, Quebec, Canada.
The cost is $350cdn. and includes
- Overnight accommodations Oct 24th
- Course from 9:00 am to 4 pm. Oct 25th
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper Oct 25th
- Overnight accommodations Oct 25th
- Course from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Oct 26th
- Breakfast and Lunch Oct 26th
- Race Site Experience from 3:00 to 9:00pm Oct 26th
- Judging Experience Oct 27th and 28th
Theory includes: Selecting Race Sites, Materials and Infrastructure, Time Keeping, Pre-Race Administration, Job Descriptions, Judges and Jury, Rule Enforcement Officials, Officials Prime Responsibilities, Penal Measure and Protest, Difficult Rules, Appeals Jury, Animal Welfare, Race Judge Report and Final Examination.
Practical includes: Race Site Preparation and Inspection, Race Schedules, Starting Line Procedures, Finish Line Procedures, Dog Yard Set-up and Race Official experience during Bristol Dryland Race
Presented By: Jim Cunningham, IFSS Race Marshal and Instructor.
There are only 7 available openings for this seminar.
If you are interested please contact:
Jim Cunningham at 905-377-3378 or firstname.lastname@example.org